Location: Broomfield Hall
Address: Broomfield Hall, Morley, Ilkeston DE7 6DN
Time: 11am - 3pm
Sunday 24th March 2024
11am – 3pm (Tickets will be available via Eventbrite)
Come and see the new-born lambs at Broomfield Hall!
- The Animal Care Unit will be open for you to meet the animals including the Porcupine, Wallabies, Donkeys, Meerkats, Reptiles and much more…
- See Broomie the Sheep and Scout the Meerkat!
- Refreshments will be available to purchase on the day.
Owing to the popularity of the event, parking is extremely limited. We won’t be able to accommodate people turning up on the day WITHOUT booking.
- 拢14 Family Ticket (includes up to 2 Adults, and up to 3 Children under 16 years)
- 拢5 Adult Ticket
- 拢3 Child Ticket (Under 16 years old) (Extra note: 0-12 months can attend for free)
- 拢2.50 Car Parking Ticket (PARKING IS LIMITED, NO PARKING CAN BE PURCHASED ON THE DAY).
Please note: tickets above are subject to booking fees. NO refunds will be given.
Getting Here: Public Transport: There are two regular bus services that drop off at Broomfield Hall. Please visit the Trent Barton website or the Catch Your Bus website to find out more.
Pregnant Women: Pregnant Women who come into close contact with the sheep during lambing or other farm animals that are giving birth may risk their own health, and that of their unborn child from infections that such animals can carry.
Disabled Access: Most of the Broomfield Hall campus is accessible however, the terrain in some places may be uneven and due to the campus accommodating a farm, the location of each attraction can be some distance.
Whilst parking for disabled visitors is not available to be pre-booked, it is available at our Main Car Park, accessed via the Main Entrance.
Should you have any queries regarding access, or require further assistance, please get in touch and we will do our best to help.